Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back to something different


It was a strange foggy morning here in Fairbanks. Usually I would have stayed in during such weather and worked on the computer as the fog burned off. But this morning, the gray light and naturally black and white landscape lured me out to some agricultural fields. Images were forming in my mind, as they often do when I'm inspired, and I went in search of them. The image above is one that I successfully found.

I'm going through a period right now of major inspiration and enthusiasm for photography. I want nothing more recently than to be exploring with my camera. I hope this period lasts because my work is spinning off in new directions, directions that I like, that are pushing me and, I hope, making me a better photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment